Hi, welcome to all of you once again on your blog site. Today we will know about key change in customer specific requirements of renault groupe related to IATF 16949 in this session we will cover brief description about the key change in customer specific requirements of renault groupe related to IATF 16949 so that a basic platform can be set to access next step. So requesting to you if you want to learn about this so please read this article carefully from beginning to end and I am confident that your attention during reading surely enhance your skill about key change in customer specific requirements of renault groupe related to IATF 16949 and as we know we all carried out these things in routine basis. It means your knowledge will enhance and your competency will enhance in respect of key change in customer specific requirements of renault groupe related to IATF 16949
In this blog we will cover the below content:
- Introduction to Renault Groupe:
- Introduction to IATF 16949:2016:
- IATF 16949:2016 and Renault Groupe
- Description of changes in Renault groupe customer specific requirement
- Key summary:
Hope in the end of this blog you will be confidently able to answers above question. So lets discuss above content one by one.
So enjoy the session. Have a good day!
Introduction to Renault Groupe:
If we talk about Renault Groupe. It is a French MNC who are manufacturing automobile and Groupe Renault established in 1899. This is a large group automobile industry which is producing a wide range of cars and vans .If we talk about its past .in past this organization was manufacturing trucks, tractors, tanks, buses/coaches, aircraft and aircraft engines, and auto rail vehicles.
Introduction to IATF 16949:2016:
IATF 16949:2016 (1st edition) is an innovative document, which gives the strong orientation to the customer about the established system for meeting demand systematically.
Previous version of IATF 16949:2016 was ISO/TS 16949 which was created in 1999 by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF). The main aim of ISO/TS 16949 is harmonizing the different assessment and certification systems worldwide in the supply chain for the automotive industries. Later on revisions created on ISO/TS based on changing scenario. Last revision in ISO/TS 16949 was created in 2016 in respect of revision in ISO 9001:2015 which is named as IATF16949:2016 .As we discussed IATF 16949:2016 is created by International Automotive Task Force (IATF) .IATF having key members which are the major OEM’s. These members are
BMW Group, Daimler AG, General Motors, FCA, Ford Motor Company, , Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) Limited, Volkswagen AG , Groupe PSA, Groupe Renault and the vehicle manufacturers and respective trade associations – AIAG (U.S.), FIEV (France), VDA (Germany) and SMMT (U.K.).
IATF 16949:2016 and Renault Groupe:
As we know top OEM’s worldwide are the part of IATF committee who are participating in identification and drafting the standard requirement for overcome the hurdles in supply chain. These all members are conducting meeting and based on scenario of industry and issues facing are identified and discussed. After discussion these information are brings into shape of draft document and finally draft approved and released as requirement or guideline in standards.
Renault groupe is a key member of IATF committee which sharing its contribution of revision in standards .Renault groupe is a key member of IATF it means it is directly linked with IATF and all control in requirement related to Renault are carried out through IATF so if there is any change occur in Renault groupe requirement it will be release but IATF on its site .So any organization who is supply the product to Renault groupe , he have to check the latest version of requirement from IATF site.
Description of changes in Renault groupe customer specific requirement :
Recently Renault groupe released its updated requirement on IATF global site on 21.01.21 and these requirement are effective from 17 December 2020 revision no. 02.
Here we are going to discuss these changes one by one
- Change wording of IATF 16949 into IATF 16949:2016:
- In last revision there was a word IATF 16949 which is now replaced with IATF 16949:2016, 2016 is the year of revision of IATF.
- Change wording of supplier into organization to be consistent with the IATF 16949:2016
- In last revision the term “supplier “ was used which is now replaced with organization to be consistent with the IATF 16949:2016 it means they are consider an IATF 16949 certified organization as their business partners or who can supply product to them.
- Change the wording of the Foreword
- Some change has been carried out in the wording of Foreword of manual.
- Scope redefined to focus on CSR use for CB’s, other items are inside the requirements chapters
- Scope of SQM reviewed and updated regarding more focus on CSR by Certification bodies and some more information also added in chapters.
- Definitions updated:
- Some definition updated with descriptions
- Requirements 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 4.8, 4.9: link to the corresponding requirements inside ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 added
- As per IATF clause number 4 context of organization, requirement of this clause linked with Supplier quality manual in respective element for more focus and strengthening the system. Also the key word IATF 16949 added with respect to requirement.
- The key requirement as per IATF clause no. 4 context of organization added and linked in supplier quality manual are mentioned below:
- In requirement of Leadership and commitment element no. 4.1 of supplier quality manual RSE requirement modified and also in element no. 4.2 requirement of customer focus updated.
- Some complement added on SAR training and authority.
- In requirement as per element number 4.4 skill & training description of qualified workers has been changed.
- In requirement as per element number 4.5 Design and Process/Facility Change request has been changed.
- The requirement in last version related to certification body for “quality follow-up” has been removed based on its presence in IATF rule book.
- The requirement in last version related to focus on key items has been removed based on its presence in individual chapters.
- The requirement related to Renault and core tool changed and make consistent with Groupe Renault’s ANPQP Requirement related to notification to certification bodies changed and updated.
- One new requirement related to change control information has been added.
As per above listed requirement has been updated and added in Renault gropue supplier quality manual. SO the organisation who is part of supply chain of Renault groupe have to review and update their documents and ensure implementation of changed requirement for meeting the criteria of Renault groupe. In this article we covered key change in customer specific requirements of renault groupe related to IATF 16949. In case of non-implementation or non-compliance of updated customer specific requirement it will leads to customer dissatisfaction and major Non conformity in IATF certification audit.
Thanks for your patience and concentration during the topic Premier League for genesis and classification of Control plan , Hope you like this topic and the explanation of topic ,wish it will add up values in your competency and enhance your confidence to impart this practice in your professional carrier. We will meet soon with another topic for enhance basic skill which is required to fulfil the professional requirement. In case of any query or suggestion you can write us in comment box .
Thanks again for reading this topic. Hope you enjoyed this and it added some value in your knowledge.